CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 20, 2008

TOLD YOU SO--COLDPLAY TOPS CHARTS, TYRA WINS EMMY



I like to fill people in on what I believe to be the next big thing and am very hardcore in my pop culture knowledge and appreciation. (My friends and family call upon me to answer all their pop culture questions.)  I feel that I have a good eye and ear and know what I'm talking about. So I was thrilled (yet none too surprised) to get some validation recently. After giving major kudos in previous posts to Coldplay for their new song "Viva la Vida" and Tyra Banks for her TV show, I have learned that the album (by the same name) is dominating the charts and Miss Banks just won a Daytime Emmy for Outstanding Talk Show/Informative. Damn, I'm good.

Digg this

0 comments: