CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 5, 2008

THE ALEXTHEARTISTE JAM OF THE WEEK: "HOMECOMING"

I started the whole "jam of the week" thing (by posting a music video in a bulletin) when I was on Myspace, and people responded well to it. I think music is a gift to share, and I love it when people introduce me to new music. I'm bringing the concept here, and will post a jam every week. Be warned: I do tend to get random with my music.


KANYE WEST FT. CHRIS MARTIN "HOMECOMING"

This song is so incredibly full of soul it's not even funny; I seriously want to learn to play it on the piano. It is proof that Chris Martin is an exceptional artist and Kanye West knows who to work with. (As for Kanye, he can rap the ABCs on a track and it'll be a hit) There is debate as to whether the piano part is a sample from another song, since it seems to sound like something we've all heard before, but that's the beauty of it.

Digg this

0 comments: