CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 16, 2008

I WANT, I WANT, I WANT!!! FRED & FRIENDS 500XL DESKTOP EARBUD SPEAKERS

Just like the "ALEXTHEARTISTE JAM OF THE DAY," "I WANT I WANT I WANT!!!" will be a regular post featuring awesome things that I want to buy (trust me, there will be many) and think you should buy too. I get a rush from finding a great item (especially if it's original/out of the box/cute/badass) and an even bigger rush in telling someone about it. So here goes...the first "I WANT I WANT I WANT!!!"


How cute are these speakers???!!! The 500XL Desktop Earbud Speakers by Fred & Friends are made to look like iPod earbuds on steroids (500 times the size of the original). It's a great way to get big sound and a fun look as well. I think they drop kick the regular iPod docking station and keep the whole Apple look going, for only $50!!! (They also connect to your CD player or PC and run on batteries or plug into the wall.) I think my boyfriend and I are signing up for this one!!!

Digg this

0 comments: