CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 19, 2008

ERDEM SPRING 2009: FLOATY, FROTHY FLORA






*All photos from Style.com (photographed by Marcio Madeira)



These are some of my favorite looks from the Erdem Spring 2009 fashion show. I noticed that many people are highlighting photos from this collection, so I decided to view itmyself. I fell in love with the soft colors, romantic lace, frothy ruffles and flowers, and muted floral print seen throughout, which reminded me of the 80s and a particular vintage dress that my mom used to wear that now hangs in my closet. I loved the juxtaposition of satin and lace (two of my favorite fabrics) and the variety in shape, length and color. This is what girls dream of when they play dress up.

Digg this

1 comments:

Sadia said...

Beautifully elegant styles, the lace highlights it.