CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 12, 2008

DEAL OF THE DAY: SHE-RA ON DVD




I L-O-V-E-D (and still do love) the cartoon She-Ra, Princess of Power. Could you possibly have a more female-empowering show as a kid??? She-Ra didn't call on her brother He-Man for help. Oh no. She held her own. I watched the cartoon and played with the little figures decorated with crystals, holograms and iridescent fabric. I even had the She-Ra castle. So you can imagine my excitement when I found volumes 1 and 2 of season one and season two of the cartoon on DVD--get this--for $9.99 each!!! (They're originally $49.98 each.) There's also a Best of She-Ra, Princess of Power DVD for the same price, and it's all available at Best Buy. I just ordered mine!!!

Digg this

0 comments: