CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 26, 2008

"AN AMERICAN IN PARIS" THIS SATURDAY IN THE PRESIDIO


An American in Paris
An American in Paris

I love classic movies. I love free movies in the park. The two together equal an event I don't want to miss. An American in Paris, the latest Film in the Fog: Outdoor Movie Screening, is being shown in the Presidio, "on the Lawn at the Main Post Theatre, [on] 99 Moraga Avenue" tomorrow, Saturday, September 27. At 5:30pm, there will be live music, courtesy of the Supersonic Saxes from the Air National Guard Band, followed by the movie screening at 7:00pm. This is one of my favorite films, full of color, dance and song. It stars two greats: Leslie Caron and Gene Kelly, and won the Academy Award for Best Picture in 1951. Come watch An American in Paris under the stars and I'm sure you'll be enchanted too.

Digg this

0 comments: