CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

PISSED OFF AT BARON DAVIS


Are you serious???!!! Baron Davis was my favorite Warrior and now he has decided to ditch his team to play for--get this--the Clippers. This is after he told Don Nelson that he was staying (per Nelson in the SF Chronicle). This is after he helped lead his team to the playoffs last year, after he wore matching headbands with his fellow players, and before I got to take a picture with him to add to my "Warriors and Me" photo collection. I am so upset about this, as I hope you can tell by the extensive use of italics. Davis, Monta Ellis, Stephen Jackson and Matt Barnes were, as a group, the renegade badasses of the Warriors and the NBA, and now Davis has left his teammates to do his own thing. Part of me isn't mad at him because you always have to look out for number 1, but I know it was a slap in the face to Warriors fans, the Warriors themselves and coach Don Nelson. Well, at least he'll get to work on his acting skills in L.A. ...do your thing, bro. (Speaking of bros, I assume your look-alike brother with matching beard and Warriors hat will have to follow you to L.A. to try to score with the ladies.)

Digg this

0 comments: