CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 10, 2008

THE ALEXTHEARTISTE JAM OF THE WEEK: "IT'S GONNA BE ME"

'NSYNC "IT'S GONNA BE ME"

Yes, you read right. 'Nsync--and what?!?! I started downloading a lot of 'Nsync onto my iPod last night and remembered how much I loved them. They had great songs, great dance moves and groomed Justin Timberlake to be the mega-superstar that he is today. I just don't understand, looking back, why JC Chasez didn't get big as a solo artist--he has an amazing voice. 'Nsync blew the Backstreet Boys and 98 Degrees out of the water, and I found myself jamming to their hits like it was 2000 again, so here's one of their many hits. P.S. Don't blame me if you get this song stuck in your head and you start rememorizing the dance moves, 'kay??? (P.S. Kudos to the guy who made this kick-ass performance montage!!!)

Digg this

0 comments: