CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

THE ALEXTHEARTISTE JAM OF THE WEEK "PUT THE BLAME ON MAME"

RITA HAYWORTH (SUNG BY ANITA ELLIS) "PUT THE BLAME ON MAME"

I recently watched the movie Gilda, and Rita Hayworth was absolutely mesmerizing (she truly owns the screen). This is the main song of the movie, called "Put the Blame on Mame." Although she doesn't really sing the song (Anita Ellis does), Rita guarantees that you won't be able to take your eyes off of her, with her screen presence and sultry dancing. (I'm going to start flipping my hair more!!!) Her moves were probably considered racy back in the 1940s and still remain sexy to this day. I love the reference to San Francisco, love Rita Hayworth (and want to steal her look) and seriously cannot get this song out of my head. Enjoy!!!

Digg this

0 comments: