CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

WHY I LOVE WALGREENS...





I heart Walgreens. In high school, it was the pitstop for makeup and magazines (and still is) and is a place to get all those random infomercial products you secretly wanted to order on TV at 3 am. You can buy yarn, dye, snacks, movies, candles, and other goodies there and some are open 24 hours (yeay!!!). But probably the best thing you can get here (and as always, I chose to share the knowledge instead of being greedy and keeping the gold to myself) are sunglasses. I am a proponent of cheap sunglasses; they are sturdy and you won't cry if they get scratched. I've had a pair of $200 sunglasses (not naming names because I still love the brand) literally fall apart while on my face as a tiny pin decided to jump ship, while $12 sunglasses I've had for years have stood the test of time. These particular sunglasses are a hipster's dream, as they look vintage and take up half your face. Best part is...they're only $5.99. No, really. The ones I saw in person were a dark grey, but they also have them in brown and a similar style in black. They're sold out online, so run to your nearest Walgreen's and stock up on some saucy summer shades!!! By the way, you're welcome.

Digg this

0 comments: