CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 18, 2008

DON'T BELIEVE EVERYTHING YOU READ


So, I was Googling myself today to see if I could find anything under Vilma Alexandra de Fatima Szoenyi, which is my extremely long name, which I usually abbreviate. (I like to joke that having an extremely long name is a requirement of being Latina, much like that news reporter on Married With Children.)

I usually have several results with my name in it's abbreviated form, V. Alexandra de F. Szoenyi, under Szoenyi, and under ALEXTHEARTISTE, but did I find one new result that made me laugh.


Apparently, I'm 37 years old. I graduated from high school in 1998, but Classmates.com has me on their site, which I don't remember ever signing up on, as graduating in 1988. I like to consider myself a very young-looking 27, but it's hard to maintain your flyness when websites go around adding a decade to your age. Talk about haterism- hahaha.


Digg this

0 comments: