CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 21, 2008

THE ALEXTHEARTISTE JAMS OF THE WEEK: MADONNA BIRTHDAY FREE-FOR-ALL: THURSDAY

As much as I love Madonna and all her music, I have a certain soft spot for her earlier work. Perhaps it's because then I was a little girl, dancing crazily to her jams and wanting to dress up like her. Maybe it's because of the infectious beats found in 80s music (which I love). Perhaps it's because there's the perfect mix of the raw gritiness of a newbie and the confidence of someone who always knew she was a star. Either way, I've been a fan ever since. Here is one of my favorite Madonna songs, "Burning Up."



BONUS!!! On a previous post called "Madonna: Where it All Began," I had posted the video of her first performance ever, where she sang the song "Everybody." I just came across the video, which is also her very first. Here it is:

Digg this

0 comments: