CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 17, 2008

THE ALEXTHEARTISTE JAMS OF THE WEEK: MADONNA BIRTHDAY FREE-FOR-ALL


HAPPY BELATED BDAY, MADONNA!!! Yes, Madge turned 50, on Saturday, and in celebration, I have decided to give you a huge dose of Madonna goodness--a WEEK of Madonna jams. This is the first time I have featured a JAM OF THE WEEK video every day!!!

Here's your Monday Madonna jam, fittingly, "HOLIDAY."
(OMG, I think that's Madonna's tell-all brother dancing next to her!!!)

Digg this

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

where'd you get your pic of Madonna? I found it when I did a google image search b/c I'm throwing a madonna theme party in a coupla weeks. Then I got worried that I may get in trouble for using it. Any info?

V. Alexandra de F. Szoenyi a.k.a. ALEXTHEARTISTE said...

How exciting!!! A Madge party!!!The pic is from a computer wallpaper site. If you click on the pic, it will take you it's location. You should be fine if you are just using it for a party, plenty of clubs do it. Normally though, if you are making money off of the event (and the pic) you are supposed to ask permission. But you should be fine.

Here are 5 super old school Madonna songs you may have forgotten about, but are sure to get the party started (and give you Madge expert status):

1. "Sidewalk Talk"
2. "Angel"
3. "Burning Up"
4. "Everybody"
5. "Physical Attraction"

And you can't have a Madge party without "Into the Groove" and "Lucky Star!!!" Have a great time!!!