CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 19, 2010

YOKO ONO FOLLOWS ME ON TWITTER!!! (I CAN DIE HAPPY NOW.)


I decided to add Yoko Ono because she is simply a badass. In fact, I very much enjoyed being the Yoko to Ian's John this Halloween. Say what you want about her (she's not perfect), she didn't break up The Beatles, she loved John Lennon, she fights for peace, and she's an awesome, innovative artist in her own right. So imagine my shock and excitement when I got an email saying Yoko Ono is following me back. Granted, she may have one of those programs that automatically follows whoever is following you, but, on the other hand, with 1,097,718 followers, she's only following 462,180 (as of November 19). So yes, I'm stoked and honored. :)

Digg this

0 comments: