CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I WANT!!! I WANT!!! I WANT!!! FRED FLARE BOW CUFF


Whenever I see something I love and really want, it's my first instinct to write about it under the "I WANT!!! I WANT!!! I WANT!!!" category on "PEEP THE POP!!!" My second instinct is to not tell anyone, especially if it's on sale and/or available in small quantities, in fear of not getting my own hands on it. But that wouldn't make me a good fashion blogger, now would it? So here is my latest "I want" item: Fred Flare's adorable bow cuff. I am an avid collector of cuffs and adore this one because it is so dainty and feminine. The fact that the price has been lowered from an already affordable $14 to $9.99 is the added bonus any shopper hopes for. Click fast, because there's only 3 gold cuffs left (sorry but the silver is sold out!!!).

Digg this