CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

I WANT!!! I WANT!!! I WANT!!! CHANEL "VENDETTA" NAIL POLISH

Chanel has been on fire with its sold-out "Jade" nail polish. It is now available on eBay for up to $200.

I'm not getting my hands on "Jade" anytime soon, but I have, however, found another gorgeous shade, courtesy of Chanel.

"Vendetta" is a sumptuous, deep metallic purple that echoes the rich jewel tones that have been coming down the runways recently. It's the perfect balance between being on trend and having a staple in your nail polish collection. This is because "Vendetta" is dark enough to be a classic shade of purple, and is something different from your basic red, wine or neutral colors. Stop by the Chanel counter and check it out for yourself--it caught my eye and I'm sure it'll catch yours too. (You can also order it by clicking on the nail polish bottle above!!!)

Digg this