CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 6, 2011

REALLY RENTERIA?!?!

Edgar Renteria, former shortstop for the San Francisco Giants, and World Series MVP, has signed a one-year contract with the Cincinnati Reds. He is set to make up to $3 million, versus the $1 million, one-year contract the Giants offered Renteria, which he called "a total disrespect."


As a Colombian and rabid Giant's fan, I'm upset that Edgar Renteria is leaving the team. I understand that more money is more money, but Renteria is a fool to walk away from such a powerhouse. Hopes are high for another World Series win, and it's likely the Giants can make it to another post season. I'm sad that the only Colombian has left, and the once hero is now looked upon with disdain. Where is his sense of loyalty?!?! What the heck am I supposed to do with my Renteria World Series MVP T-shirt now?!?!

Digg this

0 comments: